This position will play a key role in Southeastern Lighting Solutions production and customer maintenance process.
The ideal candidate must have 3–5 years of experience installing and/or servicing internally illuminated channel letters, building and pole signage. Must be mechanically inclined, take pride in their work, enjoy travel and have an attention to detail.
- Candidates must be willing to travel extensively within their assigned territory, as well as across the nation, to install finished products as well as perform necessary maintenance for client project sites.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple installation and maintenance projects for many of the top brands in the retail, restaurant, hospitality and financial service markets.
- Attention to detail to ensure SIS’s stringent production quality standards are maintained.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication, and team building skills.
- Must have a valid CDL Class B or above w/air brake endorsement.
- A pre-employment background check, clean motor vehicle record and drug screen are required.