This position will play a key role in South Eastern Lighting Solutions customer maintenance process.
The ideal candidate should have experience installing and/or servicing internally illuminated channel letters, building and pole signage. Candidates will have experience driving DOT rated vehicles of various size (diesel flat beds and commercial box trucks), as well as experience towing commercial-size trailers. A valid CDL Class B or above w/ air brake endorsement is required. Candidates must be mechanically inclined, take pride in their work, enjoy travel and have an attention to detail.
- Candidates must be willing to travel extensively within their assigned territory, as well as across the nation, to perform necessary maintenance for client project sites.
- Must have experience in operating large trucks and towing trailers.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple maintenance projects for many of the top brands in the retail, restaurant, hospitality and financial service markets.
- Attention to detail to ensure SIS’s stringent production quality standards are maintained.
- Excellent customer service, oral and written communication, and team building skills.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license with a clean motor vehicle record.
- Must have a valid CDL Class B or above w/ air brake endorsement.
A pre-employment DMV record search, background check and drug screen are required.